Tuesday, July 24, 2012

So I Was Doing this One Thing...

I was cleaning my room and I got really bummed out for some reason. Out of no where. I have been on a roller-coaster of emotions today. All over the place. It's kinda crazy. I am sure a decent amount has happened since I last blogged, but I am not sure I remember it. 

I have been talking to an old friend again. Ryan. I haven't spoken to him in years. A lot of bad stuff happened between me and him when I was dating an ex. About my ex. He asked her out a few times, did some other stuff, and generally made me unhappy. Best case, he disregarded our friendship of...6 years, i think, and messed around with my girlfriend behind my back. The details are a little shaky and I don't know what I believe a lot of the times. Regardless of what happened though, one of the first things that was sad when we talked about the past was that he was sorry about what happened. So, yeah, I am glad that Ryan is back in my life. I am a little worried about him at the moment though. Something just seems off...I just texted him.

I worked one of my hardest weeks ever. It was a little fun. I may have worked over 40 hours...which really isn't that much, but I'm not supposed to work over time...the school doesn't like that. It may have happened anyway though. In this week, I worked a wedding for a bunch of people. I have decided that it was the second hardest job I have ever had. Working as a utility for a sports game is still a lot harder, camera equipment is very heavy. Especially up stadium stairs. Lots of stairs. But yeah..anyway i just got distracted..

So my roommates piss me off sometimes. It was so quiet up until 2 minutes ago. They weren't here and it was easy to focus on everything. Now it is hard to focus on anything. They are so loud. David and Josh are both SO loud. Even their quiet is loud. I am generally a quiet person. Loud people annoy me a lot. They also annoyed me in other ways which have gotten better recently. Partially. Partially because I stopped cleaning the kitchen so much and left it for them to do once in awhile. Josh has started to clean. It's awesome. David is still a problem in the sense that I have never seen a spacier person. After cleaning the kitchen, David decided that it was time to make himself dinner...taking over the kitchen...which I had just cleaned. Twice. And now, I know that I should probably have said words to him. But I was just in awe the first time and flabbergasted the second time. They are both very much themselves centered. Not really self-centered. It's not in a deliberate way or anything...it's complicated. AND I don't go out of my way to do stuff for them ALL the time. But, when I cook, I clean all the dishes. Including the ones I just used. When I make a mess, I cleaning it up. I don't eat all the food, nor do I "destroy" the food I know someone else bought specially. I pay attention to what I am doing. And I don't break their stuff. One of my games is broken. Unplayable. But I am nice. They currently have a different game of mine they are obsessing over. If that breaks though. They are buying me a new one.

Oh, and Travis. He came back for a bit. Currently not here at the moment. I still need to write down my thoughts about him in my notebook. I don't really want to write them one line. They are a bit complicated as it is. Yeah. I don't even know what to say here. I think that is everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment