Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Copycat

I'll admit, this is a response/me being a copy cat. Yesterday, Jacquelynn wrote a beautiful blog about our relationship. It made me smile a lot, though sadly, mostly on the inside. I was a little grumpy yesterday. I don't really know why. But, I just would like to say that Jacquelynn Glass is an amazing girl. I am thankful, daily, that she is in my life. There are times that I don't know what I would do without her. I am so madly in love with her. More in love with her than with anyone else. She means the world to me. It's exciting and scary to have these feelings. So exciting because these feelings make me feel amazing every single day of my life. It's so wonderful. But... She also has a lot of power over me and my happiness. It is quite scary to think about. There is no one else, however, that I would want to trust my heart to. I do it gladly. My heart is hers. And I would have it no other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment