Monday, August 6, 2012

Promised post

So I promised that I would post today. And today seems like a really bad day to break that promise. Jacquelynn spent most of the day having tests done to see why she is sick. Nothing has been conclusive yet. Which makes it even worse. I was a little worried about her today. It is times like these that really shows how much it sucks to be far away. When you are happy, it is sad because you can't be close. When you have some desires, it is sad because satisfaction just can't be had. BUT when the one you love is in a hospital and you are waiting 600 miles away just to hear what is happening at the moment. I want to be there to help take care of her. She was so sad looking when we skyped. I would love to make her soup and tuck her into bed, and rub her head while she falls asleep. She deserves to be babied. Hopefully tomorrow there will be answers.

So I am too tired to finish blogging. Today was a bit stressful on my mind. I'll blog again tomorrow....remind me.


P.S. I knew what oncology was...I Just wished I was wrong...that word makes me nervous.

No comments:

Post a Comment