Sunday, April 1, 2012

My Sleepy Saturday as a Cute Nerd

So, I didn't get to sleep as much as I wanted to last night as I told one of my co-workers that I would cover for them this morning. I also forgot that I did this so I stayed up quite late with Jacquelynn. Which was nice, because, spending time with her is nice. Anyway, I woke up WAY to early today and have been doing boss stuff all day. After I destroyed (did laundry) at work for a good number of hours I went home and took a nap. Then the real awesomeness started.

I woke up, feeling ready to tackle what I had planned to do today. Shop! It took about 5 minutes, the quickest shopping experience of my life. I was getting a gift for Jacquelynn. I really do hope that she loves it. I am mailing it out tomorrow. Coupled with that, I finished writing her letter. It's pretty huge. It doesn't exactly fold and puffs out the envelope. It's a good thing it is going in a box.

During that letter writing process I also nerded out with one of Jax's friend who was asking me about Zombies. I am happy to report that I survived the beginning portion of my journey as well as being super nerdy. happy times were had by all.

Earlier in the day I had a Skype date with Ms. Glass. We had some delicious Pizza and watched an interesting movie about a couple struggling with the death of their daughter and come back together by helping a struggling teen. Happy times.

Today has been an awesome day, I'm all smiles, and I plan to finish it out the best way I can. Talking to Jacquelynn.

1 comment:

  1. the most delicious pizza!! :3 I can't wait to see my gift!

    ReplyDelete