Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Spring Awakening

A few weeks ago I went to watch my friend Sam in a musical. I didn't blog about it then because, well, for one, I am a terrible blogger. I almost never blog when I should. I also was quite busy that night. So I forgot. I should have. It was amazing. Thankfully, I was reminded of how awesome it was thanks to "The Song of Purple Summer" coming on my iPod while I was doing a set up. Sam's show was amazing. It was much darker than the first one that I saw. It brought me to tears. I wasn't ready for it. I don't know if will ever have as much reaction to that play as I did tho this particular showing. Everyone there did a great job. I think I should have more. But my brain is tired. That happens a lot. It makes me feel like a busy man though. More post later probably.

No comments:

Post a Comment