Monday, September 10, 2012

Miss Glass

What's up internet. One of my favorite online "personalities" uses that a lot. Jack Pattillo from Achievement Hunter/ Roosterteeth. I love them. Click!

Anyway, onto the real reason that I decided to post a blog post today. And just to let everyone know, this is going to be a post about my girlfriend. So it will probably be pretty sappy. So if you don't want that, don't read past....NOW. No, NOW! I am having fun at least.

I have been dating Jacquelynn for seven months. Seven months. That is really nothing at all if you think about it. Especially in the, hopefully, years that I will be spending with her. BUT it is still a pretty decent amount of time to be with someone. It's crazy how much you can experience in seven months. And all that experience has made me love her so much more. She is pretty perfect for me. I can't think of anyone else that I would want to be with. I don't just mean people I know. I am talking about in my imagination as well. I can't think of a single damn thing I would change about her. Don't get me wrong, there are time when some of the traits about her annoy me. BUT they are also some of my most beloved things about her. I couldn't dream of anything better.

Side note, if my words suck or start to suck horribly. I am a little tired. My brain doesn't want to function correctly. Also, I haven't eaten today...But don't tell her. She will be mad at me. I will get food soon though. I only work until one.

Speaking of that gorgeous girlfriend of mine, who is currently texting me during her break, she is coming to North Carolina soon. I can't tell you how excited I am. I have only spent a week in person whith her so far. And it neeeeeds to be more. Novermber 17th can't get here fast enough. We don't really have that many plans, seeing as our last trip was so action packed, we are trying to make this one more relaxed. And not as expensive. Lots of laying around, lots of netflix and video games, and nothing too crazy. We do have a few things that we need to do, however. First of all, she needs to meet some Boone people. My roommates, Josh and David, are musts. She also has to meet Jay. The rest are really just bonuses. JC, Zach, Jeremy, Broyhill people. They would be cool, but they aren't necessary.  Then there are the very important Kernersville people. Of my family she needs to meet My brother, father, mother, and grandmother. She was at one time going to meet almost my entire family at Thanksgiving, but plans have changed. So now just those 4. Also in Kernersville, Matt & Lulu, Sam, Ryan & Kayleigh. Those are the important people. There are some extras that would be nice. Walter & Lucky, any other member of my family. They would be nice. But it is not needed.

Speaking of people in K-Vegas. Jessica lives there. Being Thanksgiving and all, she is likely to be home. What if we run into her? How crazy would that be. I haven't seen her any of the times I have been home, but it is possible. I would to know how she would react though. Hmm.

The last thing that we HAVE to do while she is home, is Thanksgiving dinner. For the first time ever, my family is doing it's own Thanksgiving. My extended family usually has it as a whole, and still are I believe. This year, it is just going to be five people. Jacquelynn is very happy about this change. She was very nervous about the dinner. NOW everything is going to be much better. We are going to have about 9 pies I think. It is going to be tasty.

Honestly I don't really know what else to write. So, in closing, I love my girlfriend, Jacquelynn Glass, with all my heart. I am so happy to be dating her. I can't wait for the many more blissful moths, years, decades, that I will have with her. November is close. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment