Wednesday, October 10, 2012

66.67%

So...

Today is an important day...

More so than any other day in October. Jax and I have been dating for eight months today. It has really been a wonderful time. It is crazy to think of all the stuff that has happened between now and the day we started. I feel like I have grown so much as a person because of her. Not just in these past eight months, but the entire time I have known her. Having her as my superest dooperest bestest friend has affected me for the better. I am looking forward to what our relationship holds for us in the future. People always ask me, after I talk about her to them for the first time, or the fiftieth, if I am going to marry her. I could honestly see that happening. I look forward to the days when I am not so far away from her. When I am close enough that I can see her more than every 4 months. Soon. But never soon enough.

Speaking of visits though. Her's is coming up soon. I am so excited to have her down her. Just to have her in the same state as me is going to be great. But to finally be able to introduce her to all of my friends and family is going to be amazing. It is going to be the best.

That is really all for now. I am filled to the brim with happy feelings. GAH. So much love. Have a great day Internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment