Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tax Research for the win

I just spent three and a half hours trying to answer one tax related question. Yes, it was partially because my teacher was requiring that we found two primary sources related to the topic, BUT it was still extremely frustrating. In case you were wondering, if you file your tax return with a married filing jointly status and want to change that in the next few years, you can't. the only way, that I found, that this status ca be changed is if one or both of the spouses has died and the controller of the deceased spouses assets wishes to file under a separate status. So there we go. Tax question answered, memo and letter written...I just remembered I have a quiz to take...but all of my answers are at home...I'm pretty sure I could wing it. And I did. I'm pretty sure I did well.

I am extremely tired and hungry right now. I am going to go get food even though I am trying to cut back on spending. There is no food at my apartment right now as David did not want to go shopping today suggesting that we should do it today...and now I need food and sleep. Hot Diggity Dog here I come for some delicious food that is horrible for me.

I can't remember if there was anything else I wanted to say, thanks to my need for sleep. So yeah...yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment