Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Library Woes

This is rapidly becoming the thing I do in the Library when all my work is done. I really don't have much i want to talk about right now because I am SUPER stressed for some reason. I feel like I should be doing more work than I am, but I have two tests so I should focus on them or something and I don't want to fail I want to be awesome and my iPod cable spazed out and deleted most of the stuff on my iPod so I am having to resync everything to it right now, and I don't know how to build a resume and I need to start making one but I haven't done anything important in my life at all related to accounting and I want to be home in bed eating cereal. Hoping for a better tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. You can do this sdbf! :) With all your smarts I'm sure you'll do great on your tests, and you have a great support system for your resume woes. I have faith in you <3

    ReplyDelete