Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Long week and it's only Wednesday

This week has been an extremely long one. Especially if you toss in Saturday and Sunday, which is where something that have been a problem this week have started.

Last Saturday, while at work, I did a blog post about a friend of mine as well as some feelings about Jackie. My friend, Megan, read that blog when she was done with the event and since then we have been having some difficulties. Jackie has talked a little bit about it in her last two post as it now deals with her too. Last night it got worse and now Megan is not talking to me at all. Megan saw Jackie's blog post that Jackie wrote on her blog about her attempts to help the situation. She was angry that I had talked to Jackie about what was going on. I talk to the people I care about with issues that I am having. I care about Jackie a great deal, I talk to her about pretty much everything. I know Jackie cares for me a great deal, so not only will she want to help me and try to do her best in that aspect, but she isn't going to use anything that I tell her in a diabolical way. What I told her also wasn't personal. I wouldn't talk about Megan's secrets. The few I may know.But this situation with Megan was one that had me quite worried, so I told Jackie. I do not apologize for that. But Megan, I think you are being a little silly.

On other notes, this week sucks in other ways as well. I have bed times now. It is something that I have needed for a very long time. Without them I will stay up to all hours of the night. The only reason I am actually following them now is I have someone who enforces them. Which is awesome and sucks at the same time. I think eventually they may be all awesome, because I will actually be getting a decent amount of sleep, but this week has been so busy that because of my bedtimes my time talking to Jackie has been a good bit limited. Even now (yes I know it is Wednesday), after I am done with most of my immediate work and am in a lull, it's hard because the week (and now more) is super busy for Jackie as well.

It's okay though. because if we can survive the semester, and I one of my two summer sessions, I plan on going to visit her. It will be the first time I have ever taken a vacation by myself, flown by myself, and paid for an entire trip myself. I really think that it has a high probability of happening. She feels her parents will be okay with it, and even though mine aren't really necessary, I feel my mother would be on board once I explain everything. I'm sure once everything gets solidified and it gets closer I'll stat to get extremely nervous, as this will be the first time I have spent anytime with Jackie for more than 30 minutes. In person at least. So fingers crossed for no crazy expenses and plane rides in the summer.

Housekeeping! I work twice this weekend (counting Friday night) I work Friday night, until sometime, and then again Friday morning at 6. BUT at least I then have the rest of the weekend and don't work again until Tuesday. I've been watching this show called Samurai Champloo which is quite good. Also, I'm hungry. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment