Thursday, February 16, 2012

Fhursday

What a week. It's has been the longest one I've had in awhile. Between working late on Tuesday night, to two test that I had on Wednesday this week as been quite stressful. I'm so glad that it is almost over. It feels like it is a Friday to me. Which makes the fact that it is only Thursday extremely depressing. This weekend is hopefully going to be enjoyable, though I have work on Saturday now from 4 to 12. I am making bank this week. However, I have another test next Tuesday, and I work Monday night. The universe is against me at the moment it seems.

On a super positive note, I have started talking to Jacquelynn again. It has been quite enjoyable and relaxing. He birthday was this week. I was a little late getting her gift to her, but I think she enjoyed it. She likes Owls. And letters. I'm planning on talking to her later tonight and I'm looking forward to it.

The Binding of Isaac. Great game. Go play and buy it now. It is amazing. Super fun and addicting. In fact, I am playing it right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment