Friday, February 24, 2012

Finally Friday

How many blog posts in the world do you think have used such a cliche title? Mine is no more justified. I am sure I could come up with a witty title, (as all my others are SO witty) but I have no desire to do that. As I have said many times this week, it has been quite a stressful one. Not so much for me as I only had one test, which scared me to pieces but still. Jackie on the other hand had a ton of stuff to do and was quite stressed constantly. She handled it like a boss, however. I knew she would. She is a pretty amazing person. She helped me out a lot this week as well. With the small amount of stress that I did have, such as the test for which she was very supporting.

I am currently at work taking care of 186 middle school children, some of their parents, and their teachers. 186 honors band kids. It is an interesting bunch that range in ages quite a bit. I am positive that they all can't be in middle school. They look so tiny. Anyway, kids produce trash and mess at a rate which is unbelievable. I have never seen so many mountains in trash cans before. It was a very messy process cleaning up after them. I am so glad I have the morning shift tomorrow and I won't be breaking down everything after the. They have a lot of stuff. Also, many of them are awkward. And there is a lady that looks like the principle from School of Rock. I'm ready to be done though. I have to be here bright and early tomorrow morning at 6am. Crazy times.

I have food. It is time to eat now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment