Thursday, February 23, 2012

How cool am I?

SO I'm at work right now, but me and Daniel, my boss, have already finished setting everything up for the day. Well, at least in the next few hours. The student union has a lot more that goes on during the day than at the Broyhill. It's pretty crazy to look at the event sheet down here. (down because the Broyhill, my other and primary place of work, is the highest place on campus. You. Can get a real workout walking up that hill. It is ALL incline.

Anyway, the reason I decided to blog...well the real reason is because I'm pretty bored right now. There isn't much to do, and Jackie, to my knowledge, is still asleep. I would text her, but I am nervous about waking her up. She needs her sleep. Especially for today which is going to be very stressful. I am actually a little stressed right now as well. I don't want my principles of accounting test back... It makes me super nervous. I already know I need to focus more on that class than I have been. I don't need to see my sadness. I'm scared.

UPDATE: I got back my test and released a huge sigh. I got a 91. My friend Jay beat me by one damn point. Congratulations Jay!

On a final note, the reason I am son cool is because I am doing this on my iTouch. While walking. I'm so cool.

2 comments:

  1. Good job on your test :)
    You're in the process of texting me how awesome you did. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering if I should just wait until you would find it here or tell you. I was a bit to excited to wait though. There is a conversation about sex and waiting for it... Weird conversation to be listening to...

    ReplyDelete