Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Five!

Soooo Hello there people reading my blog! I would just like to say that I woke up this morning a very happy person. First of all, I woke up to a phone call from my lovely girlfriend, her voice always makes me smile. Secondly, I have been dating Jacquelynn for 5 months now. Yep, it's a little crazy when I think about it. She has been my best friend for years. It's crazy that it took this long for us to realize that we might actually be suited for each other. But I like that it did. "It couldn't have happened any other way" which is a line from a movie that made me fucking cry. I'm not going to say which. Because it would probably be a spoiler.

Anyway. Five months. I am pretty happy about that. It's nice to have the word Girlfriend associated with Jacquelynn. Sadly though I am broke. We are both broke. That trip was quite expensive! But since we are so broke we didn't have any money to spend on gifts. She set me a card that had "call me" on the front. Even though she was getting a card to tell me sweet things and for our five months, she couldn't resist torturing me with that song just a little bit more. Thanks babe. I recorded her the three chapter things of
Wicked. We have wanted to read it for awhile but just haven't had the time or rather matched up time, to do it! So I decided to do some for her. Recording the first bit was easy. 12 minutes of recorded audio became a 6 minute chapter. The second was a bitch. 41 minutes became 14. That was a very long edit day. Pretty crazy. It helped a lot with the learning though, for both reading and editing. The next was only 31 minutes for a little over 20 minute episode. Overall it was really fun. If she likes it I'll do the whole book for her! I am already missing editing and reading.

5 months. Very happy times. I am hoping that this is the first five month celebration of many to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment