Thursday, July 5, 2012

Hungry

So I am currently "talking to Jacquelynn while she is trying to set up an alias for her hotmail. She just gave up because it wasn't working too well. She is getting a little frustrated. Sadly, it is a little cute. This could cause problems in the future. It just did kinda. A little spat. But that is okay. Cause she looooooves me. Anyway, we are both feeling super anti social at the moment. Which would be super awesome if we were close to one another. Because cuddles and stuff. Instead, I am looking at her pixely face through a computer. I mean, i would rather this than nothing, but it just makes me a little sad that we are so far away from each other. Long distance sucks. And it is super expensive, because of plane tickets. I really want this Thanksgiving visit to work. Because I miss her so much already. Anyway, that is all. I am starved. But there is people in my living room and I don't want to go out there.....so much hunger!

No comments:

Post a Comment