Thursday, March 22, 2012

I still do not know what to blog about...


Stuff has happened since the last time I blogged, but...I don't know. I don't really want to blog about the pressing issues in my life right now. And since then have been taking up a lot of space, I took a break from blogging!

There are some things I do want to talk about however. Megan and I had another fight. We are still talking, however. Which is good, because she has had some things go down RIGHT after. Luckily she is okay and things are looking alrightish. Besides all the bad stuff. I don't know. This paragraph is confusing...

Okay, onto less confusing topics. Jacquelynn is on her spring break this week. Max relaxing! She sounds like she is generally enjoying her time off. Which is good. I think she needed a break. I read her to tiredness last night from the first Harry Potter. I love reading to her. It's nice to be able to put to use all the things I learned in my theatre class. Though I met did act...anyway. That's fun. We studied Latin last night as well which was quite fun. While I don't have the patience for it, I've found it interesting at times. I'm glad I have an excuse for looking at it now.

In other news, my spring break was pretty awesome. Very relaxing. Too short, but, it probably could have been a month and been too long. Since my break, I have gotten back into cubing. I am hopefully going to finally get my 4x4 down. Sam got his first cube and seems to be doing well at it. Which is awesome!!! I also got to spend a good amount of time with my mother, brother, and some with my father. I missed the all terribly. It was pretty fun spending time with my brother. He makes me laugh. While I was down there I got the go ahead from my mother to go to Michigan this summer. Which is awesome. She couldn't really stop me. But it is nice to have her blessing. My mother actually told me she wants me to go. Makes me happy. Hopefully me and Jax will sit down and plan that put soon. And I think that is it for now. Back to work for me!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for your visit, sweetness :) And I'm so so happy both of our parents are on board!

    ReplyDelete