Thursday, March 8, 2012

Spring Break Time?

Man this week has been pretty crazy. Honestly, I just forgot that it was Thursday. Silly me. I have three tests this week. And one of them was a killer tax test. It was so long!! I was quite tired after, I was a little grumpy talking to Jacquelynn. Sorry about that, by the way. I think I did okay on it and all of my others. And now I just have one more class, with a quiz, and I am done with school for the week. I am ready for this break. Have been for awhile now. I am going to go home and relax for a few days with almost nothing that I need to do. It is going to be glorious. Not to mention that. My friend, Zach is taking me to see Wicked. So awesome.

On a much much sadder note, me and Jacquelynn finished reading The Fault in Our Stars on Tuesday night. That book made me cry. I don't mean tear up, I mean cry. It was terrible, Jax had to do a lot of the reading because I couldn't make it. Stupid cancer book. Regardless Of the fact that it made me look a bit less manly, it was an amazing book. I love it a great deal and would reccomend it to anyone. Next up we're are either reading Room or A Clockwork Orange. I am hoping for room because A clockwork orange is a very wordy book. I do want to read it a lot though, so it will be nice to have someone to help me to get through.

Speaking of Jacquelynn and awesome things (they often go hand in hand) I got a package from her! It contained a letter of many things that made me smile and such, as well as a wonderful scarf that not only looks awesome but also smells of the lovely Jacquelynn. It was a very good package. I need to get her scarf package ready soon.

I am trying to think of there is anything else I would like to blog about. I don't think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment