Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I Edit for Grammar

I had to hurry my Friend off of a Skype call today. I feel really bad about it. I'm going to apologize here because I know that you will see it eventually. My stomach was rumbling as we talked though, and the cereal was super tasty. Honey Buzzers for the win!

Sadly, I didn't get as far in The Chamber of Secrets as I was hoping, but with work and Starcraft eating my time today, as well as rent paying and getting destroyed by my brothers "workout", I couldn't find the time. It will be finished soon and I will be racing on the the third, which is one of my favorites.

And now at 2:51 I am trying to keep my sdbf awake as long as possible for "inspiration". I don't really need her, but I am enjoying this exchange. Now I am ignoring her to see if she will stay awake longer. She is now just talking mostly to herself. We watched a movie and a half together tonight staying awake far longer than we should have. We were both quite tired upon waking this morning. We're going to kill ourselves with our bad sleeping habits.

No comments:

Post a Comment