Friday, July 29, 2011

I Miss You...

What a day, what a day. Work was probably the best it has ever been as I got to test a computer for watching YouTube videos. What is the best way to do that? How about watching old EVO videos! Maybe a little Marvel v Capcom 3 with Clakey D and Mike Ross! So awesome!

Also, EVO is currently going steaming as I am writing this blog. Watching some top notch matches while being instructed by my friend about the history of EVO as well as how he thinks the characters are balanced! All my players lost though. Which really sucks. Only one left but he is in losers, and he might get knocked down. I don't know who I'll root for then.

MLG has been pretty awesome the VERY small amount i have seen but Idra v iNcontrol is happening with Idra up one and that is going to be pretty awesome! I am so happy right now! This weekend is going to be so awesome!

In personal news I got to see a friend of mine today that I hadn't seen in awhile. It was nice meeting up with her again and I hope that it can happen again in the not too distant future! Anyway, sorry for my horrible organizing today, I am super distracted.

No comments:

Post a Comment