Thursday, July 28, 2011

Work

So, I would like to start this off by apologizing in advance for the potential rambling nature of this next post. I am quite tired and my brain doesn't really want to work right now. I'm currently at work while writing this blog. Which, while normally, I would frown upon, I am technically still working as I am installing updates as I type. The killer work out from my brother has my neck, stomach, and top of my legs screaming whenever I move them. Especially my neck, which gets moved a good deal more then I realized. This annoyance is okay, however, as today has been a decent day.

Work at 6 P.M. means I have plenty of time to do nothing before I head out. I spent my nothing time reading, and like I promised in my previous post, I have gotten to book three and have made decent progress. It's sad, though, because I realize that my progress is about to take a nose dive starting tomorrow evening roughly around 6 in the evening. After meeting with a friend for some dinner and catching up, I will be returning home to where I shall start watching MLG and EVO until they have both stopped, or I fall asleep. And that is how my weekend will go. I'm so excited. I can't wait. My favorite to win MLG, in case anyone was wondering, is Huk, though I would love for RGN.KiWiKaKi or EG.iNcontrol to win I don't think they have as much of a chance. With EVO I just want to see EGjwong wreck. It is going to be a wonderful nerdy weekend.

Alas, it is now time to return to work, for the service is done and it needs editing and uploading!

No comments:

Post a Comment