Monday, July 25, 2011

Introductions

      I don't know why the title is Introductions when there is only one writer. I had grand ideas when I was thinking of the title for this blog, but they have all faded as I procrastinated in its creation. All that is really going to come into fruition is an introduction. Not a good one, mind you; my writing skills are lacking, but I shall try my best nonetheless. My friend seems to have confidence in me however, despite the fact that the only writing she has seen from me has been in conversation form over Skype (which reminds me, I need to send her a letter...).

      Alright, enough delaying, I suppose it is time that we get to the purpose of this entry, I am a nerd-tastic boy, as specified in the name of the blog, my biggest nerd ... thing, I suppose, is ESPORTS (it's not real eSports if it isn't all in caps!) I am an avid watcher of Professional StarCraft players. I also play, but as i am terrible that is really of no importance. Watching it fills me with joy, however, and I have no shame in doing it. My twitter is littered with the people involved in this "sport" that I adore. In the forefront of these is my favorite person Sean "Day[9]" Plott. I want to be like him as much as I possibly can. While I am into other ESPORTS, nothing holds me like StarCraft.

      So that is the nerd part of me and honestly the only thing I want to introduce. At the moment it is the only thing I am really sure about. If you care and read you should get to know me anyway. Isn't that the point of a Blog?

1 comment:

  1. YOU HAD BETTER SEND ME A LETTER SIR. also, remind me to give you my new address because you failed at sending me a letter to my old one.

    ReplyDelete