Monday, September 12, 2011

Bad monday

I was though I was going to have a guest blog today, but I don't think that is going to happen. So here we go!

What a day, it has been quite intense for everyone in my apartment it seems. Josh has been in bed since before 12 as that is when i got home. Judah crashed as soon as he got home. David isn't here, so his day could have been stellar, i don't know. Mine wasn't the greatest to start out with but from 9 to 12 it was pretty awesome. During that time I got off work, walked to Frank Hall, my old dorm, to meet Zach to go out to eat with a huge group of people. I love Zach, he is so awesome. Also in this group was Cody, a bamf and a  legit MP, Dom, ROTC and an awesome dude, Ray, cool person i have recently started to get to know, Terrance, token black man, but in all serious a super nice beast of a man, and JC, my old roommate whom i miss dearly. It was a great time, the group was 14 people in total and we were the loudest in the restaurant. I need to start hanging out with them more often.

Also, i found this on reddit. It reminded me how much i LOVE this game.

I need to play this...

No comments:

Post a Comment