Monday, September 26, 2011

Sleepy Jax Is Sleepy

Hey All!

Your friendly neighborhood Jax here, guest blogging for a very tired Sean. However, I am also really tired, so I'm going to keep this short.

Um.

I have art class at 8:30 in the morning, and I'm very excited for to be working on my positive-negetive space project. I'm making skeletons inside of silhouettes of people swing dancing. It's going to be fantastic.

I also bought some delicious foods tonight and am excited to wake up for breakfast tomorrow.

I'm gonna make chocolate oatmeal.

Ugh. I'm tired of having a cold.

If any of you have a pet and live in Wisconsin you should come visit me with your pet. I miss my pets.
You should also give me hugs. (Yeah, I'm silly. Most of you are probably in NC anyway.)


Goodnight!

Peace, Love & Artsy Stuff,

Jax


P.S. Check out this image:


I got a notebook today with this on it =) And now I know t-shirts exist that look like this. And I want one. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment