Sunday, September 18, 2011

Good day

Today has been a good day. I don't know why for sure, but I am feeling quite happy despite the fact that i haven't slept much in a good while. My nap today was interrupted by shopping for food. It's okay though because we had an awesome dinner of pork chops, biscuits and gravy (mushroom based), mashed potatoes, okra, black eyed peas, and regular peas. It was a swell meal and if my mother knew i was eating it and finished it off with a doughnut she would not be pleased as it is not healthy at all. So tasty though.

Josh and I went shopping for Fallout 3 today and looked like a classy gay couple as me and him were both dressed quite nicely from previous engagements. I'm a good deal excited about Gears of War 3....which comes out on Tuesday....way to go Epic. I can't really believe it's about to come out. I don't really know how to explain it.

Anyway, today was awesome. Looking forward to a potential awesome week. It could happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment