Saturday, September 3, 2011

Tired

So, there was a small Party at my apartment whit Judah bringing some of his friends over. It was an interesting night with all the people that were coming and going for such a good majority. I met this girl who's mother was a native German. Knowing almost no German myself I of course started talking to her about it, refusing most of the time to speak it. She was quite cute and very interesting, though i do believe she is a good deal older than me, but doesn't honestly matter as she is spoken for. Damn, oh well. I don't know what is up with Judah just bringing over taken women to his gatherings....

So I tried to Text Jackie today, using AIM, it failed horribly. At least i assume it did, we'll find out early morning, she could have fallen asleep i suppose. Speaking of falling asleep, i am right now. I need to do a more awake one soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment