Thursday, September 1, 2011

Sad Day

So i don't think I am doing a good job at the moment with friend management. I am pretty sure that a good number of them are not so happy with me. It has a lot to do with my phone, because I don't have it with me it makes everything relay with me being around my computer, which I haven't been recently. I've missed a good amount of birthday greetings that I should have sent as well as some other important events. (Sorry Jackie...) I am going to try to do better though. We'll see how that goes, hopefully well.

The rest of my day is pretty boring. I destroyed a few levels of Banjo-Kazooie while my roommates chilled around me. They headed out shortly after however with some friends to see a concert returning later with MORE people and an explosion of noise which "chilled" in my apartment for awhile before heading to the Hooka bar.

Class at 10 tomorrow, I should be in bed. But I'm done by 11 so I shall be okay. I'm ready for the weekend to start. Sadly I won't be able to talk to Jackie and I shall miss her dearly. I hope she has a wonderful time at her orientation. I'm sure she will. She is so excited to be at college. I think she is going to do awesome and whatnot. Best of luck to you, Jackie!

No comments:

Post a Comment