Sunday, September 11, 2011

Tell Them About Waves"

So i just read a children's book about waves. And I actually learned how waves were formed. I don't know where i picked it up, but I always thought that waves were from the Moon, which in hindsight doesn't really make that much sense. BUT NOW I KNOW!

Anyway, that is just the title. The real thing that is on my mind at the moment is distance. I think i may have mentioned it before, and I am too lazy to check to see that I have, but the Distance between me and Jackie is rather annoying. Through out my short 20 year life i have acquired a decent number of friends, but most of them have either disappeared by now. Jackie is the one that seems to have stuck. We can get into some pretty big fights, and we have, a lot of it being me being stupid, or an ass, or both. We've always made it back together. I wouldn't really call it a friendship at the moment. I like the term that Jackie uses. "Whatever the hell this (insert arm waving here) is." But Distance, distance, it's horrible. I really kinda wonder what would have happened had that not been there. I wonder that a lot actually. It may or may not turn into daydreams.

It sucks in all aspects, because all of my really good old friends that I still talk to are a good bit away. Jackie, as i have been talking about, Megan, who has always been a good distance away, Matt, and he has a girlfriend as well, so that makes it even harder to travel the distance, because she is so awesome it makes a ton of sense why he would rather spend time with her! There should really be a Comma there, but that really needed a exclamation point, so I just going to continue my list. Sam, man, I saw him two weeks ago, but since then we haven't been able to even talk really and it is starting to annoy the hell out of me. Damn Social plans. Anyway, I am pretty sure all 4 of you are reading this, so you all need to come visit eventually. ALL OF YOU!

That's pretty much it i think. Distance sucks. Especially Jackie's, super sad. But i have to get up in three hours. So that is not going to be fun. Also, Matt, I heard you started a wordpress...link please?

Man, I love blogger. I closed Firefox without posting this blog. I had a wave of fear run down my spine. But it is all here.

No comments:

Post a Comment