Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Life

So, I am actually a little bit happy right now. Not only am I listening to SotG but, I talk to Nicole the other day for the first time in over a year! IT IS AWESOME. I have missed her a great deal. All my anger at her was all because of how much I missed her. I feel bad though because of the reason...But yeah, anyway, I am looking forward to the prospect of hanging out with her again! And Mego is coming up this weekend and it is going to be a super amount of fun. It's going to be a good weekend.

Also, Jackie is pretty awesome, she managed to know what I was doing at a random time just by the statement of "I love Starcraft" or something along those lines. And if you guys could guess that it was listening to State of the Game, then you are awesome too. But she did it to me, so she gets credit.

No comments:

Post a Comment