Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Headache

So I banged my head on the cabinet in Judah's bathroom yesterday when I was getting a screwdriver. My head has been killing me ever sense. I really how it goes away soon because it is quite annoying. I really wish I had a decent amount of stuff to talk about today, but I don't really have much. Just Ellyn and coffee.

Ellyn is my roommates girlfriend. Before they got together me and her would talk about life and such, always purely as friends. We had been trying to get together and have coffee since we had been back at school, but it had proven to be elusive. We finally were able to do it tonight with David chilling in his room while we had some coffee and talked about relationships.

I spent most of my time talking about Jackie and feelings and the goings on there at the current moments. So reminded me that she long ago predicted that I would seek Jackie in more than friendship. I had forgotten to be honest that she said that. She was right. She talked mainly about her and David. And minefield of a conversation. I don't know if I was as careful as I should have been. Hopefully all went well, however.

I'm currently sitting next to Judah who every few minutes tells me something awesome chemistry related that blows my mind. Dude is so Boss.

No comments:

Post a Comment