Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Boring Tuesday

Evening all. I just yawned after typing that. I may actually get to bed at a decent time tonight. It did not happen last night. I had the worst time actually falling asleep. My mind wouldn't shut up. So I gave up and got on my computer. There I started talking to Ann. Or Ania, I believe she goes by that now. Ann is a super old friend of mine. I used to have a giant crush on her, which I, of course, kept hidden. She still showed me a lot of awesome literature. I also still have one of her books and think of her when I see it. It was really awesome talking to her again. I always liked the way she spoke and, especially, wrote. I remember this one time that we hung out at the mall. The only time I have ever hung out at a mall really. Not much of a window shopper. Well, I feel I was a good bit awkward, but I think that experience helped me later in life. Seeing how that was my first time alone with a girl. Was quite lost. Glad it was with a friend where (i hope) expectations were low. She has a blog, but be warned, some things there may be a bit...adult. Though all tasteful.

Also, Legend of Dragoon is $45 dollars on amazon. And it is not on the PSN in America just Japan...I'm pissed. FFVII and FFXIII are though for $9.99 each... I may have to buy them...

No comments:

Post a Comment