Monday, September 5, 2011

Lazy Weekend

So this has morphed from being just a lazy Sunday to being a lazy weekend. Besides the time that i have worked i have basically done absolutely nothing else. I can't even really talk about anything nerdy with me as i haven't been doing anything. Now that i think about it i don't even know where the time has been going. That is always weird, trying to figure out where time has went. Probably most of it has been spent on Reddit.com/r/starcraft. A new addiction of mine, thanks to Josh, my hipsterish roommate. I have also been trying to do an almost impossible task. Catch up in my Day[9] content. I've watched about 50 videos of his probably 500. And they are not short videos. I'll never catch up. But I shall try my hardest. Speaking of catching up though, I have FINALLY finished the fifth book of Harry Potter. That took me longer than any book I have ever read I feel. It's really quite sad.

Wow that was a long paragraph of odds and ends. Onto some nerdy things. My roommate, Josh, just started playing Fallout 3. Knowing a good deal about this game it is very painful to watch him stumble through. He made the mistake of thinking that he could only use his fists throughout the entire game, and place all his skill points in luck. Well, you can't, at least not when you play like him, terribly (if you are reading this Josh (and I am almost positive you are not (He would want me to say Inception parentheses)) I love you buddy). My big annoyance of watching people play games is the massive amount of questions. Not important ones, but simple self answerable questions. "Where are the quests?" "How do I heal limbs?" "Are Bloat flies dangerous?" Maybe I am a bit of a loner gamer, but i know I figured all that out myself. And I think people should spend some time looking before asking. It probably didn't help that I was in a loner mood today. Hurray nerds. Anyway, he hasn't really done anything important in the game yet, though he almost died in Minefield a few time, both because of the mines and the sniper. I love that town!

Last thing to talk about, go read Jackie's blog. It has a guest post from me, so it is super awesome today, but is generally awesome all the time.

1 comment: