Sunday, September 25, 2011

Melancholy Day

Today was one of the quietest days I have had since I have been in Boone. It's like the world is a little quieter today, like it is a bit more sad, like it is a little darker. I won't say I don't know why, but it just seems to have started to permeate the apartment. Hopefully it will pass quickly, it gives me a tight feeling in my chest of fear.

On a happier note, today is David's birthday! Happy birthday David. Lots of love man, I know you need it right now. I got you a picture, it's cute and I love it. Hopefully David is going to have a wonderful birthday, even if that is going to be super hard.

I have a test tomorrow. I spent the day studying, i hope it is enough to get me a good grade. I really hope so. I'd like another awesome semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment