Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Forgotten Quizes

So, I forgot to do the quiz for my Philosophy class. I thought it was due on Tuesday, but i decided to check tonight just to be sure. Well, it closed 11:55 on Monday, and it was now 12:01 Tuesday. Oh well, I'll just have to do really well on the other ones. I think I can do it. Classes start again tomorrow. I'm not ready, but on the plus note I get my phone back tomorrow. It's going to be nice to be able to contact the outside world again. I know a few people will be excited.

Speaking of people, Mego was supposed to do a blog tonight. I guess she never got around to it. That sucks. Get on that Mego!

Anyway, I'm pretty tired and I'm watching Day[9] Dailies...that is a weird word. Anyway, I'm heading to bed/watching Day[9].

No comments:

Post a Comment