Sunday, August 21, 2011

3rd Floor Frank

I saw a ton of my old friends today from last year. It was an amazing experience. Before that happened, however, I woke up and went shopping as a group with my roommates. Hopefully this will be the last time for this week. We did a pretty decent job i think between the three of us, hopefully it will hold us over. I forgot to get more cereal however. Which is pretty much my favorite thing to eat ever. I eat it all the time. But we still have some, so i think we will be good!

Anyway, i went to New China Buffet today. It is amazingly tasty, so much good food! I was invited by my old roommate and saw a ton of my old friends (this part sound familiar?). There were 19 people eating together, counting me. It was the largest group i have ever been with. Talked with most of them a good bit. Rotated chairs and what not. Such a good time. Then I had four of them over to my house to play Brawl and other such Nonsense. And while i didn't do that well in Brawl, it was still a superb time!

Both of my mail corespondents have received their letters! I am now just waiting for them to write me back! Next time i write letters i have two more people to whom i plan to write. I love mail! Also, guess who has a solving video on YouTube!!! Not me, BUT!  HIM!!! Watch and learn how to solve the UFO "cube".

No comments:

Post a Comment