Saturday, August 27, 2011

MLG Day One

So, honestly, after my first awesome day here, I am not much looking forward to this post. But I need to put some thing down now. First of all, I have never nerded out as much as when I started talking to Day[9]. I couldn't get the stupid grin off my face. He is just so amazing, and always so happy! He may have a limp because of his recent accident, but he has a limp with a HUGE smile! I also acquired a decent amount of MLG shirts as well as a poster for my room so it's not so....bare. MLG is just so amazing. I wish i could go to every event. I WILL go to at least one event next year. the feeling is just so amazing. Live StarCraft Matches are where it is at. Game 1, the first game of MLG and the crowd is already on the edge of it's seat as Idra stops JUST short of finding the proxy hatch. The cheers of the impressive and awesome. The baneling drop that we all see coming and kills twenty marines. The Drop ship that JUST makes it away, the nuke that causes huge screams and Naniwa to when the game had just really started. It's just so amazing. There will be more later guys. But i need to sleep so that i can actually see the matches tomorrow. Sorry, Matt, i know there is a blog post for me, but i will have to read it after MLG, there is just too much content.

No comments:

Post a Comment