Saturday, August 6, 2011

Time

I really wish there was more than 24 hours in a day, or that I didn't have to sleep. Sleep is one of the most annoying things in my life. I really wish that I didn't have to do it. It eats up way to much of my time. The only time I have ever enjoyed sleep is when I have had the warm body of someone I care about with me. Otherwise I just find it pointless. What this really boils down to is I feel like I don't have enough time during the day to do everything I want to do. Part of this stems from a desire to keep the people around me happy with me. I don't want my friend, over seas at the moment, to hate me because I can't play StarCraft with him. So I try to play a little. But I don't want my mother to get mad at me for playing StarCraft at four in the afternoon. If I try to just please my friend I get stressed from my mother, even if she isn't trying to do anything to bring this about, and I play terribly. If I just please my mother, my friend is sad and I feel bad for him trying so hard to find a time for us to play at all, or ever talk. Trying to do both as i did today means I feel bad to both parties and I play terribly.  And then I get on here and complain about time. Gah.

Anyway, tomorrow is looking awesome. Early work to most likely mowing my grandmothers yard to clothes shopping. I detest shopping for myself with people. Especially clothes. I have no fashion sense at all. I have no clue how to dress myself; I ware clothes that all just go together.

I am making my self more angry by writing this. I need to just stop. Who needs plans anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment