Monday, August 8, 2011

Late

Well, this is quite late. I have about 6 min until it will technically be tomorrow when I post this. I felt the desire to go for a walk though and if I don't it will plague me until I do. It was not a good walk if anyone was curious.

So today has been interesting. I took a nap today for the first time in a long time. A real nap! It felt pretty good to actually achieve my plans for a nap. Usually they are waylaid by other things. It was cut short, however by cutting grass of my grandmothers yard, which was quite simple. In other news for today I saw Ret take the EU Blizzard invitational. Sad for Naniwa, he was so unhappy that he got second, even if he gets to go to Blizzcon. He is a winner, wants the gold. Always.

So I got into a fight with my friend last night. I don't know if I am entirely over it. I am enough so to not be mad, well, in general a least. I am still quite mad at myself. I feel my anger got a little out of hand and I feel bad about it. I hate losing control. I lash out like an idiot and try to hit the weakest spots I can find. I don't think I did this last night...but I don't know for sure. Today hasn't improved things much. For most of the day I was shunted to the wayside. I can't be angry at her for this though, as I am the one that brought it about. I just wish I could go back and change a few things. It was SO close to being fine. So very close. But our flaw of never being able to end calls quickly came back and haunted me. Towards the end of the day things were improved, though that might be because she got tired and sort of went into a sleepy texting stage. All I know is that I hope this blows over soon.

So i move to Boone it twoish days. Wednesday. I'm excited...also, it's tomorrow. Darn.

No comments:

Post a Comment