Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Substitution Awesomeness


So, this is Jackie, and I’m subbing in for Sean today. =) 


He’s a very sleepy panda. 


No, seriously, we’re skyping right now, and he keeps making funny noises and mumbling. And his eyelids are all droopy.

[I swear he keeps substituting ‘w’s for ‘r’s.
He just told me he was going to “get weady fow bed now.”]


It’s quite adorable.


But seriously, he needs to stop talking to me and go to bed.



Let’s see. Updates from Sean’s life:

1. He woke up at 5 am this morning (soooper early)
2.a. He got on the bus in Kernersville, and then realized he left his phone in his father’s car.
2.b. I was really worried when he didn’t text me at all today. I thought maybe the bus crashed.
3. He got to school and had classes and stuff.
4. Then he nommed and chilled before work.
5. Sean then went to work and moved mattresses. Lots’n’lots of mattresses.
6. After work Sean chilled with his roommates.



Now Sean is getting weady fow bed. Haha.  



Oh. Also (because this wouldn't be a very good blogpost if I didn't include Sean's nerdiness!) Sean is wearing his new MLG shirt! YAY! I do believe he's very excited about this. 

He also took apart his cube a little while ago. The 4x4 I think, though it may have been the 3x3. It's hard to tell when it's in pieces and you're looking through a computer screen. But that was some nerdy awesomeness. 


I think that about covers it. Sean should be back tomorrow, with his nerdiness and a full report on the awesomeness of MLG. 



Peace, Love & SDBFness,

Jax

No comments:

Post a Comment