Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Alone

Usually a not so happy thing, alone to me at the moment is a wishing word. Tuesdays are usually a day I can wake up late and enjoy the empty house for awhile before I start my day. Not today however, my brother didn't have work, which wasn't really the main problem. The main problem was that my car has been acting up and my father was over here to help fix it. We both have Tuesdays off. I work with my father and I see him all the time for great lengths of time during the day so when he is here as soon as I wake up asking me to start working on the car it makes me angsty. I don't function as well. And I know that it is crazy as he is helping me fix my car, but i would just like a SMALL amount of time alone.

Anywho, enough complaining for one day. I got checks today in the mail! I feel so grown up. I've never had them before. I doubt I will use them that much as I can send checks out online thanks to my amazing credit union Allegacy! Still, it is always good to have a back up plan.

I finished the third Harry Potter book today. I feel as if I am slowing down. I need to pick up speed again. I'm leaving next wednesday, and if I want to finish by then I have a good bit or reading to do! Speaking of which, I'm going to close this down and go start reading more.

No comments:

Post a Comment