Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Title to Come

So, i am beginning to give up on finishing Harry Potter before i leave for Boone. I have taken up a new hobby as of lately and it is eating up a lot of my time. Marvel vs Capcom 3! After EVO I had been itching to try it and I already owned it I saw no reason not to attempt to play. That game is so crazy I can say with complete certainty that I am horrible at that game. I use almost the same team as Justin Wong with Akuma and Wolverine, but I have traded out his tank of She-Hulk for Dante. I can hit a few of their moves and some combos but never when i need to hit them. I can still beat my brother, but he also hasn't but as much into the game as I have. He doesn't even have a team together yet. Hopefully this will no stop me from finishing, though it will hinder me for sure.

Another thing on the menu is another blog. Not mine, but a friend's. He is a novice cuber, which I feel would be his words as to me he is pretty good at it. Either way check out his cube-tastic blog if you are curious about cubing, or if you just wan to read some interesting words.

Also, sadly i was 85 texts into a conversation before I realized that I was texting someone different than i though i was. The problem being that I know two people by the same first name and last initial, which was all that was in my phone. I feel like a complete idiot, especially since I have done this before with a different friend of mine, but this was even worse as it was over facebook which has pictures. Hopefully he will be none the wiser and as I am sure (hopefully) that he doesn't read this blog as I have not told many people of it's creation. But now it is time to read and then sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment