Thursday, August 25, 2011

What a Day

My day has really not been the best. Which is odd, because I don't feel that way now. That could be because I am talking to Jackie. Or because I watched The Dark Knight, or most of it. But it is probably the first. I don't really know when I started noticing things go bad. It may be when I was late for work because FedEx has no idea what they did with my package and their system is down so they can't check. It is probably the package I found lying outside my door so mangled I could reach in and pull out what was inside, but I don't know for sure. Being late honestly didn't matter much because all I did was vacuum. I didn't mind this task. Though I have to admit, walking home was not fun. Nor was finding no dinner left or milk. Sad day for me. I'm quite hungry. But no matter, I got my other 3x3 and I am talking to Jackie. Good day.

And who cares about today because tomorrow I am heading home so I can go to MLG with Sam this weekend! I am so excited, he is too. And we are both getting hyped with the same video I linked yesterday! It is going to be so amazing. I'm looking forward to this more than I can say because I am quite tired at the moment. Speaking of excited. I have solved my 4x4 a few times and I am starting to get better at it. I had to stumble my way the first few times. Forgetting my special teaching session with Matt. At least the very helpful stuff, he did manage to impart the theory so I could do it!

Anyway, that is all. Silly Skype Conversations with Jackie lead to new profile pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment