Friday, August 19, 2011

JOB!

So, as it turns out I do have a job! I start work tomorrow at 9am! I am very excited. I get money? And my mother is happy. PLUS if everything works out very well, I could possibly be able to stay here over the summer and take classes. Which is my main goal. Or maybe just stay here and work and get money. I don't know why I want to stay up here over the summer. But on the whole Kernersville makes me quite sad. Not that there aren't super awesome people around there. I'm look at you and you (would like to StarCraft buddy). There is also cube buddy's girlfriend. She is pretty awesome. My family as well. Though they could all come and visit I would still miss them something awful if I stayed here. But that is a long way off!

Anyway, I cooked today. By myself, for the first time. I mean I have "made" myself stuff in the past, but this is the first time that I have really cooked. Took some chicken and coated it with garlic and sea salt, which is a mixture we have in out cabinet. Chopped up and onion and some more garlic and cooked this all in a pan with some jalapenos. Put that mixture in a tortilla, with salsa, sour cream, and fresh shredded cheese. It was tasty if not a bit odd sounding.

I ordered my cubes today, 4 new cubes! 2 3x3, a 2x2, and a 4x4. I am so excited. Plus they are shipping here....I like having my own mail, but I don't know how that will work. But i have to get up early tomorrow, so I am off to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment