Saturday, August 20, 2011

Job...

So I had my first day at work today, it was awesome! I do laundry, tons and tons and tons of laundry! Yes it did need that many. It was still amazing though. it is just so relaxed there, and the people are all awesome! Of course, I shall be working at night most of the time and not mornings like I did today, so there will be more people to meet. Sadly however my job is gone come December. They are turning the inn into student housing! Which sucks! I was told they would try to fit me in in other places after it closes. We'll see how that goes. Oh well, it will be fun while it lasts. I'll worry about the other job later!

Today was a pretty chill day though. Finally bought a candle for the kitchen. Smelled like garlic and onions...not always what you want to smell when you walk into the apartment. Now it is all good though. Also got a mop. Quite necessary.

Last thing for today before I head to my sleepy bed, I was taught how to solve a 2x2 and a 4x4 today! I'm super excited for my cubes to get here! I want to play with them so bad! Cube Buddy is also very excited! I'm hoping to start understand this stuff close to the level he does. Anyway, off to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment