Thursday, August 11, 2011

I Need a Better Cube

So i made a cube solving video today. The first one, obviously , that I have ever done. I am alright with the video as it was a decent solve time. Just under 3 min! But it did tell me that I need a new cube. I can't stand how that one turns. But before I get a new cube I would like to learn how to do everything in would need to do. Such as lube...just lube really, I just wanted to make it sound more awesome. Anyway, I'll probably talk to my cube buddy about that next chance I get. I missed him on Skype today sadly. I've left my computer open for most of the day.


Before I say anything else I NEED to talk about Custard Depot. It is one of the tastiest things I have ever eaten. I have never had frozen custard, but I can not wait to try it again. I had it when I first moved in so this a a little late.Still awesome. I went shopping with my Roommate today. We needed a pot and a paper towel holder. While out shopping we tried to remember if we needed anything else and came up mostly blank. As soon as we got back, however, we remembered a ton of stuff. We now have a list longer than the things we bought the first time. Sad fact.

I am going to talk to my SDBF tonight. I can't wait, it has been such a long time since we have spoken. I have so many things to talk to her about. I hope I don't blank on them. So I am going to wrap up here so I will be ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment