Tuesday, August 30, 2011

MLG Finally

So this post is going to be about MLG and it's awesomeness. I don't want to sit here and give you a play by play of the matches, so i will just hit the high parts. For me at least. I already mentioned the crowd and the excitement that it brings, but i want to state again how awesome it is to be in a group of people that all love and get excited about the same thing. Even if people beside me were rooting for the obvious wrong person it was still enjoyable. I think the best showing of this feeling was in the finals with Coca v Bomber. People were rooting for one or the other, obviously, me pulling for Coca, but still, everyone was excited when four banelings rolled into Bombers SCV line. Everyone was screaming in anticipation. When they exploded everyone went nuts. He killed 20 SCVs! He went on to win that game, but sadly lost the next two losing him the series. Bomber played quite well, but it was really coca who had the games and dropped them. Bomber is still awesome. Also, watching Naniwa get nuked was the sadest thing and the best thing at the same time. I almost cried for him. I love Naniwa.

Also met a brit there. He seemed to be stocking me, as he was also in my hotel. He was a neat dude and we talked about the tournament and other random stuff. Like walking in the rain and how brits are obviously better. ... His name was Charles. Cool dude.

Anyway, i got three MLG shirts and a MLG poster. I'm so excited. It's going to be hard to not wear them every day. I also want to buy more StarCraft shirts. I think that is it for now, though i want to start playing more StarCraft. Need too.

No comments:

Post a Comment