Thursday, August 18, 2011

Fantastic Dinner

So today was an interesting day. First off, I think I got a job today at Broyhill inn doing housework! I am very excited! I really needed a job and that was much easier than I thought it would. It makes me breathe easier. But enough about that boring stuff. I started played Grand Theft Auto IV. A game that I had never really been interested in, but today I decided to give it a second chance and I have become hooked. It is a really awesome game!

Okay, now on to the really nice stuff. My "new" roommate's girlfriend and her roommates had me, him, and my Frank RA friend over for dinner. They made a TON of baked spaghetti. More than I have ever seen in a home sitting. It was still very tasty however and I enjoyed the "dinner party". Of course all good things have to come to an end, for them, when I whipped up on them in rummy. Destroyed. Probably won't be as easy the second time, they won't be nice to me. Another awesome thing about that dinner was that I was able to unload all my recycling off onto them, who have the ability to recycle.

Last cool thing for the day. My Cube Buddy has posted a new video of his unboxing. It's his first one! He is so nice he bought his brother 4x4 because his brothers is a piece of shit! Anyway, he is awesome, so you should watch it. And like it! That is all for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment