Friday, August 5, 2011

It's Funny...

You used to get mad at me when I wasn't in a talking mood and I just wanted to disappear. You used to get scared when I would go away for short spells of time. You would get so mad and worried. And now here you are, too depressed to talk. Just took a shower and just sat alone. Am I mad? Only at the injustice. But I am quite sad. I have been hoping to actually talk to you for days now. I'm sure we'll get around to it eventually. Eventually...

On a much brighter note, I worked 5 hours on my day off! That is a maximum paid work day for me! but I did it for free! Complaining about lack of pay aside; it was an awesome time. I don't get to work with a scissor lift very often (not a fork lift like I mistakenly called it today...I don't know why i always get them confused). We moved some pretty decent sized speakers around a corner and over about 20 feet. On a broken lift, it didn't want to stay up in the air. I t would slowly sink as me and my father worked. We never noticed it falling, we would just notice that things got harder to reach and then realize that we had slipped down a good 18 inches. (This is a story that I was hoping to tell you...)

I have fully abandoned my plans for Harry Potter, I could finish the books in time, but I would have to stop almost everything else, and I would like to maybe see some people before I leave. Oh well, I feel this most getting more and more depressing so I'm going to just end it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment