Thursday, August 4, 2011

Bacula

What an evil thing Bacula is. At the moment it is causing me great troubles at work. Though technically it is OpenSuse that has been causing me my woes. However, I would never have to work with such OS IF Bacula was being updated for CentOs. Hopefully this 8th install will be the install that works...oh and the drive won't sound like a herd of elephants.

So i slept a bit later today than  i was hoping. I was trying to get up at a decent hour. I almost got up at 10:30, but decided to turn over and sleep for a little while more. Next thing i know it is 2:00 and I am jumping out of bed cursing myself for sleeping so late. Also, a friend was in a dream of mine. I told her most of it, but failed to mention the part about us discussion what my mother most fears with me and her. It was a very weird dream and has made me scratch my head a great deal as I have no idea where it came from at all!

Anyway, moving day is getting closer. The tenth is a date that is LOOMING over me. Once i arrive I'm sure it won't be as horrid as I am thinking. Still, these are the type of things I worry about; anything that requires a social interaction. I'm social on the internet. Where i can shy away from my awkward nature. Oh Damn, I just remembered I need to write people letters...

No comments:

Post a Comment