Saturday, August 13, 2011

Missing...

So I forgot to blog  last night. I feel horrible bad, I don't understand how I could do this terrible thing. The worst thing about not missing a post to my cubing friend. He had claimed that I had already done it, to learn that he was wrong....maybe he can see into the future. Oh well, I am going to do two today to make up for my missed one. And since today has basically just started for me that won't be that hard for me.

So yesterday was pretty awesome. I lubed my cube for the first time with cube buddy. He got on a skype call with me and told me how to do it! As well as just talking about life! I also went shopping for the second time in two days, but this time I feel like we got a decent amount of stuff and don't need to go shopping again. I also got a book of stamps, so I can now write letters! I have two that need to be written. I have an excuse for one, I lost the address for this person a ton. Plus they just moved. Anyway, I will get those off soon.

So I am changing roommates today. The one that has been here for the past few days is going home for awhile. And the one that has been gone is coming back...with his girl's parents...Anyway, there is also our Ninja Roommate, who we don't see often but gets things done. But yeah, it's been a very interesting few days. But I am very hungry, so i'mma go now..

No comments:

Post a Comment