Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Short Post

For once this actually may be true. I talked to my Cubing Buddy today and that was good fun. Cubing discussions are so awesome. He has his solving time for his three by three to under 40 seconds! Keep working man!

I also played Section 8 today. That is a pretty fun game. I heard DJWheat talk about it a long time ago. He said it was so interesting and was sad that it probably wasn't going to go anywhere. A friend bought it for me because it was so cheap. Which is awesome. Free game!

Besides that the only two other things I did today was get my books (4 huge ones of course, plus an odd clicker thing). And talk to Pumpernickel on the phone. For 2 hours! WHAT! where does time go like that? Didn't even realize. Anyway, I have a dinner to go to tomorrow, so that will be nice. And something to talk about!

No comments:

Post a Comment